SPECIAL HOLIDAY FIRST FRIDAY
Friday, December 1st, 6 to 8 pm
Please join us for a special First Friday to kick off the holiday season,. All of our shops will be open late. There will be food by Dona Tomas and music by the Bearcat Duo . Special events include:
- An opening party for our newest shop Claflin, Thayer & Co.! Featuring a trunk show by Baby Cats of California (kids clothes).
- Weavings by Megan Schmeck @ ESQUELETO.
- Pop Up @ Homestead Apothecary, featuring Moondeli, serving samples of Hot Adaptogenic Mushroom Cacao, Stress Relieving Ashwagandha Chai, Soothing Golden Milk, and more!
- Crimson Horticultural Rarities presents Chelsea Friedman, Theater of Puppets.
- Opening of the Shot Shop with special tin type portrait sessions by Hasain Rasheed Photography.
- New Seasonal Beverage at The CRO Cafe - Ginger Molasses Latte
- A holiday sale at Interface GalleryGallery, featuring prints, cards and goods by local artists.
NEIGHBORHOOD HOLIDAY FAIR
Sunday, December 3rd, 11 am to 5 pm
Our neighborhood Business Improvement District is organizing this holiday event, which will feature work by local artists and a petting zoo hosted by a local farm. Meanwhile, in Temescal Alley, we'll have live music featuring Jazz guitarist, Jack Riordan, face painting, and hot chocolate @ The CRO Cafe. Join us for this fun community event and get your holiday shopping off to an early start in the alley shops!